Friday, August 28, 2015

[Week 6] DreamWorks

 DreamWorks Animation: The Exhibition at the ArtScience Museum Singapore

Last week our drawing fundamental teacher told us about the Dreamworks exhibition going on in Singapore and that we can go check it out when we have time as its all about how the cartoonist drew the cartoon from sketch with all the cancelling or writing of notes on the drawing paper.

Its pretty interesting but I wont be posting any photos of it since I feel it might become a spoiler and people wont want to go anymore :P So do spend the money and time to go ! Its not very expensive its very worth it and affordable but do bring your IC if you're a Singaporean so that they can give you some discount :)


This is my first time ever going inside the Art Science Museum it quite nice and bigger than the view from outside ! 

There were some notes on the wall about story, Brainstorm and world.
I like how lighting gives off a warm feeling at the black wall.


"Good shoes bring you to good places" And it sure does ! 

I Like the angle of this photo of Marina Bay Sands and the Art Science Museum , it feels very proportionate. 

There is also a satellite looking thing in a pond that reflects the Art Science Museum which I find it artistic and cool.
 
And my dinner view. Its not midnight ! Its only 8PM when I took this photo.It seems like not a lot of cars will drive through this area.






No comments:

Post a Comment