Friday, August 21, 2015

[Week 5]Siblings Love

    

Left- Me
Right- Older brother 

After entering the NS, my brother treated me better even though we still have very little common topics actually we don't really have one .... but well he still treats me food or buy me some stuffs at random days (not even special occasions) which makes me surprised at how much his willing to spend on me!

For example , almost everyone knows I have a collection of pocker cards( not for playing more of going different countries and collect some meaningful ones that I'll remember where it was from ) so one day he actually bought me a Singapore edition poker that cost close to $25 ! I mean even me myself I am not willing to spend such amount on a poker but HE DID 😍

Yes, we do still fight once in a while we  not as violently as we used to when we were younger. (We're too busy to fight HAHAA he comes back late from work aka NS and I sometimes come back late home too from school so don't really have a lot of interactions)But there's always a strong love for each other no matter what :) 

That's the story of the drawing I drew for 2D fundamental ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment