Sunday, August 2, 2015

Breaking The Rules


Taken from a facebook post. This parent was teaching her kids numbers and so she did this. I feel that this is very interesting and kind of breaking the rules of art since we all usually just memorize the numbers as it is not in this creative way.




Taken when I attended the diploma show a few months ago in school. Who says that we have to really draw a human face and body? To me this is made up of different angles of a building.

Money origami by Yosuke Hasegawa ART of MONEY WORKS. We always do origami with origami papers but this Japanese actually uses money from different country to make origami which gives me a shock as not much people will be willing to fold their money or to some extend cut it just to make the shapes of the origami.

Photography by somsofy. We always just the camera lens or camera just itself or the lego itself and never give a thought of combining both of it together like this photo. Its like the lego man is working as someone who cleans camera lens.

slinkachu frames miniatures within a metropolis for london exibit
Its another photography but this time round its with a miniature toy male and a painting of Mona Lisa. I've never thought that someone actually created such small version of Mona Lisa, its always the huge version or maybe a poster size. 
Did you expect that its this small? I did not even though I knew it was a miniature.


Artist Sebastian Errazuriz. Its hard to wear normal heels that is less that 2cm for me. But the artist actually designed such cool heels that are so high.I've seen different kinds of designs for heels but I never once came upon a heel that is caved like a ancient human carrying the shoe. I wonder if anyone can really walk with these kinds of heels.

Star Vista. Building does not have to be in a rectangle shape. At first when Star vista was built,I thought it would be a shape of a star (from the building's name) but I realized that it was not. In fact its built in a funny and weird shape that I don't know how to describe.

No comments:

Post a Comment