Friday, August 28, 2015

Love for Donald Duck

 Im pretty sure if you're observant enough, you can tell that I love Donald Duck from my bag keychain to my pencil case and sometimes handkerchief its ALL Donald Duck! 

Firstly I like Donald Duck its because its not as main stream like Micky Mouse and Minnie Mouse
I don't really like things that are very main stream
Secondly, I like how it makes sounds very cutely and funny (to me) just like in the video below
 
                           
 And I definitely cant leave out drawing it during lessons ! 
For my 2D class that wants us to draw 2 image combined together and i combined Donald Duck and a real duck (Hopefully you can see it)
And again for 2D where we have to color the opposite.

And for drawing fundamental where we have to use medium that is white to shade and draw something :)

No comments:

Post a Comment