Sunday, August 2, 2015

[Week 2]Last NDP Preview

 
A well morning spent with my senior. She brought me along to National Design Center to spend money.

All the stuffs there were so special , its all about SG50. There was even a set of poker cards that was specially designed that has all the old Singapore Slang or some childhood games and stuch.

After that I went to Marina Square to find a good spot to watch the airshow of NDP with my family and cousins in an air-con area.
My nephew making his baby sister laugh :) Apparently only he can make her laugh so brightly even my cousin(Its their kids) failed to make her laugh, she will only give a blank and  blur face as though trying to say " What are you doing?!"

I like to take photos of people laughing or smiling very naturally 

I can say this is the best view to watch the airshows and fireworks. Just a photo of my niece's toy with Marina Bay Sands at the back. I really love how the Marina Bay Sand is at the back and the toy gives off a happy vibe.

"There are five stars arising, out of the stormy sea" By the Black Nights!
Only if there wasn't any reflection on the window, I feel this photo will be so perfect. 

Without fail the F16 will always perform this during NDP. I also love how the F16 flies off
like separating in a very orderly manner

Photo will be so much perfect if it was not for the connecting of windows there...The only reason why I'm interested in aircraft is because for now my brother is serving the nation and he is post to the air force (Black Nights) BUT he is not a pilot(He will probably vomit a million times) He is just a front line technician.  




It was a really well spent Saturday !






No comments:

Post a Comment