Saturday, August 8, 2015

Friday holiday

Left to catch the black Knights performing their stunts but it kept raining.. and there was quite a jam near Marina Bay Sand.

(I love taking photos of raindrops on windows with a blur foreground)

(Taken with my camera and yes the weather is that bad ... kinda dislike the color it appears here.)

I was stuck in the car with my parents for at least 2hours because of the unknown jam, so we had to catch the black Knights while in the car. We didn't see them doing the stunts as by the time they fly pass us, they are going back to the base camp.

I've heard that the weather was so bad the pilots did not really know where they were! They actually based on the amount of time they practiced and try to guess where there were and starts doing the stunts! So amazed and proud of the pilots! Dangerous weather but still have to do their job! I'm glad they actually cancelled some more dangerous stuffs like doing some heart shape or crossing each other's path.

After the flying pass of the F16s (black Knights) we went to the National Library as it was near by to see some Legos building. 





The Legos were all so well built by other fellow Singaporans ! I was so shocked to see such nice and memorial small Lego buildings that they built! Its so nice to see Singaporeans so creative with legos.






No comments:

Post a Comment