Thursday, August 27, 2015

[week 4]Hair Color

 I think every girl has that stage that wants to dye or highlight their hair and I am included.
Since young I've always went to the same salon so I pretty much trust the stylist there since its been more than 10 years :P close to 20 HHAHHA

And knowing that I'm coming to NAFA, they suggest that I should dye my hair. I actually did not want since I highlighted my hair before when I was in secondary school. But oh well, I still did it and did not regret.

2 weeks before school started, the stylist dyed my hair blue but blue being a trendy color, it faded off within a week and I had to go back to redye or change the color. (Just as the photo above. Its already fading off to ash green and a little white as i had to bleach my hair)
 
And the second color they did for me was purple! Yeah that's how much I trust the stylist with my hair they just do the color they think it suit me.
Well, this color lasted pretty long :) as for now its close to 2.5 months but its starting to fade off (As the above photo again) You can see that the middle part is slightly light purple :P I guess its almost time to change my hair color. Even though I am clueless to what color I should do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment