Sunday, September 20, 2015

SAM with Visual Art friends

Our second Introduction to Visual Art homework was to go to SAM (Singapore Arts Museum) to find works that can be linked to the 18th or 19th century with the exhibition that was on going.

I cannot really remember what this was about but in general it was about war during that era.

Pandora's box
In the past, lots of countries are poor and there's lots of places that were not fully develop but it's because of the pioneer generation that we have the country as it is today. From nothing to all the high rise buildings all around us.
( This was work that we chose )


At the first level, there were some interesting photos(Following 3 photos below) that we had to peep though a hole of a box. But there was something I was not happy , that was there were some holes that were placed taller than me and I could not see through it with my own eyes. I had to use my phone to take a photo of it to view the photo inside.



This was actually a random shot while I was resting with my group members in one of the corner of the exhibition, neither did I expect the photo to turn out pretty well.







No comments:

Post a Comment