Sunday, September 20, 2015

Meaningful drawings to me

Once again its on 2D lesson homework that I did in one of the week.
We had to draw 4 images for each of these:
-The additional of shapes
-The subtraction of shapes
-The interpenetration of shapes
-The multiplication of shapes

And the bottom 2 image that holds quite a memory or meaning to me.( There were others too like the siblings drawing)




                                       
First will be the additional of shapes and I drew 2 lightsticks and my hand. The lightstick on the left represents GOT7 lightstick where I went to their first ever fanmeeting in Singapore with my close friend. That was when my bias list in the group begain to get messed up because their stage present on that day was way too awesome !

And the lightstick on the right is Super Junior's Super Show 6 concert. It was only finally after being their fan for 6 years that I got to go to their concert. It was really memorable since it was my first time seeing them and also had a few seconds eye contact with one of the member(KangIn) And also the fact that I actually told my friends before the concert that I wish Donghae (My ultimate bias in Super Junior) would appear in front of me when the concert start, which he DID! Nothing could express how much I enjoyed that day with the fact that it was my late birthday present from my parents!

The second one is the subtraction of shapes to which this is the hidden message:


Having the same goal they(Super Junior members) came together, going through real shits together and now because of the brotherhood they have for the past 10+ years they will always be in contact with each other no matter which route they choose to take(Even though 2 of them left the company).The star represent Super Junior and the 15 different hands represents the different members and the heart , brotherhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment