Sunday, September 13, 2015

Analogical Thinking From Familiar Environmrnt

Selecting objects or images from my familiar environment that demonstrated the practice of analogical thinking


 Personal Analogical Thinking.
This is a magnet with some motivation words. This reminds me to enjoy my life and just do not be afraid to be judged by others.As found on my whiteboard.



Symbolic Analogical Thinking
This is as though it has a holder and a clipper which allows one to put their calendar at the front and keep stationary at the back.As found on my study table.


 Symbolic Analogical Thinking
Instead of chair and cardboard being chair and cardboard, it can also be used as pillars to hang cloths.
As found in my brother's room

 
Fantasy Analogical Thinking.
Instead of just normal light bulbs, im glad people actually designed different kind of shapes and colors of the light to give off a diferemt feeling.
Just like the dimmer light above my bed that gives off a cozy and sweet feeling with the pink light and flower designed cover. 

No comments:

Post a Comment