Thursday, October 8, 2015

Childhood

Came across some artworks in school done by the school lectures.

There were lots of artworks but these 5 are the only few I can link it well with my childhood times too ! 

Tamagotchi! I have never played in my life before but i've always seen friends and relatives around me playing and always have a great time with it.

 
Mario and Sonic ~~~!!! Yes I definitely played it before for maybe a thousand and more times ! The games are always so exciting and fast pace which is what i like :) 

Circled chocolates from the past! I remember always pestering my mother to buy me one but she does not give in to me... She thinks its unhealthy as it is made up of colourings which I now agree after I've grown up.  

I Love folding paper planes even though I am very bad at it when I was much younger 
I believe I'm still quite bad at folding paper planes till now ><

 
Paper ball~ This well never grow old no matter how time has pass. This remind me of fun times with my family and always feeling a little disgusted when my brother blows it.




No comments:

Post a Comment